Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Intro blog from me to you

Hey there. So listen, I'm one of many new to the notion of blogging and the likes, however I am not a person who's new to personal expression. I've expressed numerous thoughts through another medium (Hip-Hop music as an emcee - shameless plug - www.myspace.com/blackmoz ) but have recently been inspired to start blogging due to my newly acquired "Twitter" addiction (shout out to my tweeples @1hunid and the crew).

Now I do have to admit that the fluidity of my thoughts in a written format is at times comparable to the motion of an iceberg lumbering along in frigid artic waters. Not so swift if you catch my drift (pun intended). Not to be deterred however, I press forward, reminded by memories of compliments from persons past, that there has been an appreciation for my written work. Though this blogging of mine will share both written original poetry from myself, it will also share my personal thoughts and feelings. I hope that these things will entertain you, challenge you, inform you, amuse you, feed you, strengthen you and much more. Let's walk together for a bit shall we?

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment