Monday, July 6, 2009

Latin Women, the Black Man's Replacement Black Woman

I know I'm buggin with my titles yall, but its all in good fun. You should know I'm partially off so I wouldn't take it so serious, and if you do, then take it that way sucka (nah I'm playing). So without further ado, here is my Top 26 list of Hispanic/Latin Women that I would give my left eyebrow to be seen with any day, any time. In no particular order after number 1 lol.


  1. ReinadeNYC (She's here because she's my favorite, plus have you seen her? My lawd!)

  2. Rosalyn Sanchez

  3. Sofia Vergara

  4. Salma Hayek

  5. Eva Mendez

  6. Jennifer Lopez

  7. Christina Aguilera

  8. Gabriela Bo

  9. Shakira

  10. Nelly Furtado

  11. Miss Universe '06 (I believe, she was Ms. Puerto Rico - Zuleyka Mendoza)

  12. Gisele Bundchen

  13. Bruna Abdullah

  14. Penelope Cruz

  15. Paula Rubio

  16. Pilar Montenegro

  17. Luz Elena Gonzalez

  18. Galilea Montijo

  19. Rosie Perez

  20. Alicia Machado

  21. Thalia

  22. Daisy Fuentes

  23. Rosario Dawson

  24. Maribel Guardia

  25. Sara Maldonado

  26. Marlene Favela

1 comment: