Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sorry for the delay

So I've neglected my blog like a crackheads baby (ok, sorry bad analogy, cause I'm no crackhead, and child neglect is a terrible thing) but I'm back on it like a bike with fo' pedals (that's four pedals). Though I know that my dedication to this blog will probably wane more than lil, (get it - lil wayne) I've still decided to see how furiously I can pound away at the keyboard as to give the impression I'm truly committed to internet writing. I'd almost rather post old poems that I've written from years past and pretend like they were new pieces (lol and smh at the same time). I think I use parenthesis too much. -Break-
I never thought the day would come where other people would be interested in another persons rants and raves, but that day is here. I guess, if I were getting paid major money (or any type of money for that matter) to rant and rave over different subjects I'd do it to. I mean, how hard is it really, to sit down and simply type out words about your feelings, opinions and thoughts? This whole internet thing is the true Gift and the Curse. More on that in another blog, soon to be forthcoming.
Aight, enough for this one, just wanted to say I'm back on this blogging for as long as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment