Tuesday, June 9, 2009

White Women, the Black Man's treasure

My Top 25 (ever changing) list of White Women that I'd be willing to allow ruin me once successful. Oh, and in no particular order after number 10. Also, these are just a few but there are many more, so make sure to keep these women away from me if I become rich. Because I want them. That is all.

  1. Megan Fox
  2. Jessica Alba
  3. Kim Kardashian
  4. Jessica Biel
  5. Adrianna Lima
  6. Scarlett Johansson
  7. Olga Kurylenko
  8. Alessandra Ambrosia
  9. Jennifer Aniston
  10. Charlize Theron
  11. Ana Ivanovic
  12. Eva Longoria
  13. Stacy Keibler
  14. Alyssa Milano
  15. Vanessa Minnillo
  16. Monica Belluci
  17. Nathalie Kelly
  18. Bar Rafaeli
  19. Jordana Brewster
  20. Lucy Pinder
  21. Kristen Kreuk
  22. Miss California 2009 (Carrie Prejean)
  23. Ali Larter
  24. Jennifer Garner
  25. Jennifer Connelly

P.S. I also realize that some of these woman may not fully qualify as white, some may be mixed, or latina however they are close enough to it. I may do a list of my Top 25 Latina women next, followed up by my Top 25 Black women.

No comments:

Post a Comment